Friday, February 18, 2011

One Dolla makes ME Holla

  
Look at all the GOODIES I got at the dollar store!!

1. elf-Minty Lip Gloss- (color-los angeles)
2. elf-Minty Lip Gloss- (color-houston)
3. Maybelline Cool Effect eye shadow- (color-Ice Princess)
4. Maybelline Cool Effect eye shadow- (color-Cold As Ice)
5.  Maybelline Cool Effect eye shadow- (color-Chill The Champagne)
6. N.Y.C. Color Wheel Mosaic Bronzing Powder- (color- Heart of Gold )
7. N.Y.C. Color Wheel Mosaic Bronzing Powder- (color-Peach Glow) 

I have not gotten a chance to try all of the above products yet, but I did wear the elf lip gloss to school the other day.  Here is a picture of my lips....lol...
wearing elf Minty lip gloss in "Los angeles"

 
This elf lip gloss is a new formula.  When I first put it on my lips they tingled and it smelled like mint.  I think it is pretty neat that they combined shiny lip gloss with minty freshness.  Because this lip gloss is cheap...(only $1), it is ok if you lose it which makes it perfect for taking with you places.  So far, I really like this lip gloss. 
The Mabelline Cool Effect shadows are great because they go on wet, so that means they are easy to blend.  I also love to use these shadows as bases....(for under powder eye shadows)...to help the powder eye shadows stay on longer.
Remember:  Just because something is cheap...(dollar store item), it doesn't mean it is crappy.  I find many great items at my local dollar stores for a fraction of the price that other stores are selling it for.

No comments:

Post a Comment