Saturday, March 12, 2011

Coochy for FREE!!! Yeah BABY!!

Hoochie Coochy

Yesterday I went to a pure romance party, and had SO much fun.  We had to bring a banana for a game, so on my way to the party I had to stop at Meijers.  

I wish I had my camera with me because in my cart was a bunch of bananas (that I fondled to make sure I got the Longest, Firmest one), A huge bottle of my favorite liquor Bacardi Dragon berry, and a 2-liter of Mountain Dew.

Believe me....I KNOW how to pick a BANANA.

Here is a recipe for the BEST drink EVER BacardSKI!!!

Bacardi Dragon Berry
Mountain Dew (the dewski)

Mix together and get drunk FAST!!!






Anyways, at the party we played games and I won a FREE COOCHY!!!  YAY!!  Im so excited, because I never had a coochy before.  I get to try one, and I didn't even have to pay.
Shaving cream for your lady parts
*if you dont know what Pure Romance is...it is a sex toy party.....lol....well they sell other things too!!
I bought this:
Shimmertime Shimmering Body Cream



Yes, I know I am LAME I bought make-up at a sex toy party......wat a loser....LOL....just kidding.  I wanted so much stuff that Im hosting my own party in a few weeks.

 

1 comment:

  1. OMG.. Thats gonna be on Walmart.com....lol So what did you need the banana for?

    ReplyDelete