Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Drink Naked in Rainbow Socks

Yesterday I went to my Biology Class, which is a very interesting class.  I am confused because our labs are not matching our lectures or the chapters that we are supposed to read in the book.  Oh well....we have a test coming up, and I feel that I am not prepared for it.  Enough about school............  Here is a picture of my feet....lol!   I love these boot (they are so warm).  I swear I wear them like every single day.  I got them at Kohls for $50.00.  (they are dirty because of all the yucky dirty snow).  Rainbow socks are fun!!!

Rainbow earrings are fun too!!....But, not as much fun as the rainbow socks.  Here is a secret: the rainbow socks that I am wearing are "toe socks"....which means they fit every toe (think gloves and fingers).....which is kinda creepy to me.  I put my picture into a "paint" effect thing and it looks weird.....lol.

Here is a picture of my FAVORITE bottled water.....Fiji.  This is my snack that I brought to class with me.  I am trying to eat more healthy.


I found this next drink by accident at D&W grocery store.  I LOVE it!!  It is soooo good, and good for you too.  They are $3 each, or right now they have a sale 2 for $5.  I have tried the strawberry banana one and it is great.  The name is AWESOME!!!  Naked.......oh yeah!
If you like smoothie type drinks, you should try to drink naked wearing rainbow socks!!  Sounds like the perfect plan to me.

2 comments:

  1. I tried the mango one today!! It gets two thumbs up....sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I seen you drinking those n wondered if they were really that good so this wknd I am going to get one n try it...Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete