Thursday, February 24, 2011

I want a "HINY HIDER"

OMG!!!  What a great idea for a product, a "Hiny Hider".  I know that I have a rather large Hiny and would love to hide it sometimes.  

Too bad I am not talking about an AWESOME beauty product that promises to make your lower half look slimmer.  I am talking about a great thing that I found in the Women's Restroom.
I wanted to get a picture of this funny thing, so I went where NO MAN AS EVER GONE BEFORE.....into the women's restroom.  I even brought along my camera (creepy right?), so I could get the perfect picture.


Still wondering what the heck im talking about???


It is the lock of the door in the stall......LOL....That is the funniest thing ever.  What a clever name!!  Yes, I was laughing my hiny off while in the stall looking at the lock, but the good thing is---this product WORKS...my hiny was hidden the whole time.  I promise.

p.s.--It is so cute that they made the H look like a stall.

2 comments: