Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sheer=See-Through

Sheer cover is the make-up you see on T.V., ya know...late at night when you can't seem to get to sleep.  I ordered it before and loved it, but I HATE that you have to sign up and get it mailed to you every month.  I know of a few places that you can buy the kit outright without signing up.  The store Bed Bath and Beyond carries it, but I always have a hard time finding it in my color.  
Yay!!  I found this kit at a stand in the mall!!  It was $40.00---so worth it because you get many extras.
 You get two mineral powder foundations, two concealers, the circle color palette, face primer, and mascara (see picture above).


This set also came in a beautiful black train case.  All of the tools you need to get started are included--All the brushes, sponges, etc...
A really informative guide book and DVD comes too!!


This picture on the box provides the perfect visual guide to get you started.

I love this make-up because it is light weight.  The concealer is amazing!!  If you like mineral make-up you should try this product.

4 comments:

  1. wow thats a nice kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know..it really is a great value

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried similar brands and they alwasy leave my face itchy. I'm sure it's because I have such dry skin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @tanderson Have you ever tried sheer cover?....Also, I forgot to mention the kit came with a face primer. Which might help with the dry skin.

    ReplyDelete