Friday, February 25, 2011

Free Samples---Go get them!!

I found this sample yesterday at Walgreens, and I thought it was pretty cool so I wanted to share it with you all.  I have yet to try this foundation, but wanted to pick this up because I think it is a GREAT idea and tons of samples.  The foundation is by Maybelline and it is called FITME.


What I like about this, is once you match your color and get your foundation number,  they have other products to correspond with your personal number (such as blush)It is easy to match your foundation color because they give you a sample of  EVERY COLOR!

Look at all of the samples you get!!  It is a perfect way to find your color from the privacy of your own home. After I pick my color and try this foundation, I will let you know my opinion on it.  I will give a complete review of the product.  In the mean time, go get your free samples----and it comes with a coupon for $1 off!

No comments:

Post a Comment