Monday, March 14, 2011

Turn up the HEAT!!

I love heating pads and heating blankets.  I sleep with at least one of them EVERY night.  I have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep....I feel that the heat is comforting and soothing.

 I really like the sunbeam heating pads.  As far as heating blankets go, I prefer a "throw" blanket that is made of a soft material.  I have broken a million heating blankets...lol...I think I over use them.  

Dirty little secret:  I already broken my heating blanket I got for Christmas and had to buy another one (that didn't take long).


TURN UP THE HEAT!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Just a little hint...I have one also that we use on our bed every nite, and I cant say I've ever "broken" one, but I was told not to put too much over top of a heating blanket because it will cause it not to work properly...well that must be true in your case!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just got a bad brand because when I looked at reviews online many people had the same problem as me....flashing red light. It is better to spend a little more and get a higher quality one. I ALWAYS put a blanket over it because it traps the heat in.

    ReplyDelete