Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Caution:Under Construction

Ok, so Im gonna be honest, I do not know what the heck I am doing.  Please be patient with me as I try to figure this blogging thing out....lol.  What I do know---is that I promise to entertain you and offer up tons of fun advice.  I have been following the beauty gurus on blogs and on you tube for many years now, I just LOVE them!!!  Make-up and beauty products are one of my passions.  I have tons of fun ideas to share along with some of my dirty little secrets.  I am not your typical guru  however, I have my own way of doing things and will show you what works for me.  Another thing you should know is I am CHEAP....lol and I love finding a good bargain.

Dirty little secret:   My nick name is "Dirty Flirty" and I even got it tattooed on my back for my 30th birthday.......

No comments:

Post a Comment