Thursday, February 10, 2011

Flirty's Favorites

I have a million beauty products, and over time I will be posting my favorite things along with reviews of the item and info on how much it costs and where you can purchase it.  These are my TOP FIVE beauty items that I use every single day.  So, here it goes...(in no particular order)

#1--Pantene Pro V Shampoo and Conditioner....(ok, so it is really 2 things but they go together...lol)



I love this stuff and I have tried many different shampoos and conditioners.  I have purchased high end products along with "drug store" brands.  I ALWAYS go back to pantene pro v.....every time.  I love how it makes my hair feel.....so soft and it has a great smell.  You can find this product anywhere and it retails for about $4-$5 per bottle.  They have many different "formulas" for thin hair, colored hair, ect... but I do not really notice a difference.

#2---Mac studio finish concealer......( I would die without this item...lol)
 I think that this is the BEST concealer on the market today.  I have purchased soooo many different concealers in my lifetime.  I have naturally dark circles under my eyes, so this product is my life saver.  It has a thick coverage and works great for hiding pimples, dark spots, and under eye circles.  It also has a SPF, so that is always a plus.  I wear the color NW20 (as shown in the picture).  This concealer retails for $16.50, but it is worth every penny.  A little bit goes a long way.  You can buy this at any MAC cosmetic counter or you can order it online.

#3---Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara (so sad it is discontinued)
This is sad....:(  They do not sell this anymore.  Lucky for me, I bought alot of them when they were on sale.  I have tried every mascara out there, and this is the BEST.  You can still get this product online at places like E-bay, and drugstore.com.  I love the curved brush because it makes your lashes nice a curled without using a dumb eyelash curler.  The color that I get is black, but it is available in other colors such as dark brown and clear.  It retails for about $5.  I am searching for a replacement product since this was discontinued, but I can not find another mascara that even compares to it.

#4---Victoria's Secret Girl's Night Out Body Mist

This body mist smells so good.....it is light and fruity.  Every time I wear this I get tons of compliments.  You can get this smell in other products as well, such as lotions, bubble baths....You can get this at Victoria's Secret in the store or online.  It retails for $12 each bottle.....but I never pay that much for it.  They always have specials like any 3 for $15.

#5---Cetaphil moisturizing lotion

I used to work for a department store make-up chain, so I have tried and tested many products.  I used to buy face lotion that set me back $21 per bottle.  Then I found this lotion at my local drug store.  It is gentle and fragrance free making it it perfect for everyone.  It retails for about $8 at grocery stores or drug stores everywhere.

So, there you have it...my top five beauty products.  They all get 2 thumbs up from dirty flirty....lol

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried Loreal Voluminous mascara??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have tried the Voluminous mascara. It was ok. I prefer a thicker mascara. The closest one I have found to the 2000 calorie is a brand called Hard Candy--Ginormous Lash Mascara. (color-black out)

    ReplyDelete