Monday, February 14, 2011

Chocolate, Flowers, and Bears OH MY!!

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!  I hope everyone is having a fun, flirty day.  I wanted to share with you some pictures of the stuff I got for valentine's day.  This first picture is the gift from my wonderful boyfriend.

My sweet daughter also got me something...she knows her mom very well....hahahaha Chocolate!!


I got up in the middle of the night and had a little snack......yes I got this gift early (she gave it to me yesterday).
Next, it my present from my son.......
Don't worry I also gave all three of my little sweeties something special for Valentine's Day.  I got my boyfriend : a cute little valentine's day card and some clothes. My daughter received a pretty sparkly necklace and earring set.  I got my son his favorite thing peanut butter cups.....ofcourse I got the festive ones shaped like hearts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment