Saturday, February 12, 2011

Shampoo you can EAT?! Perfect for Valentine's Day

 Ok, so the title is a little misleading.....The product I am going to tell you about smells SO good that I wish I could eat it.  Recently I went to ULTA and purchased the Chocolate Cherries Shower Smoothie.  I LOVE this product because it smells sooooooo yummy!!!  This product is a 3 in one, meaning that it is can be used as a body wash, bubble bath, or shampoo.  Personally, I have tried it all three ways.......and believe me nothing is better than drenching yourself with the wonderful smell of chocolate covered cherries!  It also has a wonderful pump---just perfect for the shower.  They do have other smells available, but I have not personally tried any of them out.  You can purchase this product at ULTA store or online.  They usually sell them as a special buy 2 get one free.(yay...I am so nice I gave my extra one to my mommy another chocolate lover).

This would make a perfect Valentine's Day present for that special somebody, or for yourself!

Attention:  DO NOT try to eat the Shower Smoothie.....I know it smells good, but eating it would not be a good idea.....lol



I love chocolate....so I want to share one of my favorite chocolate treats with you guys.  If you like dark chocolate you will LOVE this:....this you CAN eat but be careful....you may become addicted.

This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE chocolate.  I am so addicted to it.  In fact, I am eating it right now as I type this blog.   If you get a chance you gotta try these....OMG they are to die for.

Dirty little Secret--I LOVE to eat chocolate in bed......I think it tastes better.

2 comments: