Sunday, February 20, 2011

So Bad, but So Good

Fast Food should come with a WARNING!
It is SO BAD, but SO GOOD!

Ok, so I am starting my new diet tomorrow...I swear.  But before I officially start, I am bidding a final farewell to Fast Food. I will be sharing with you my five favorite fast food items.  To make it fun, I am only going to pick ONE item from each place.

1.  Arby's-- Bronco Berry Sauce 
This item is FREE!!  I put this on everything that I order at Arby's from roast beef,  market fresh sandwiches, to curly fries.  I am really not sure what this sauce is really used for or how I discovered it.  This sauce is AMAZING!  I made my cousin try it yesterday and she LOVED it!!  It is so good.




2.  Mc Donalds--Sweet Tea 
This item is only $1 for a huge giant cup.  This is my favorite drink and especially in the summer time.Warning: this tea is VERY SWEET, but I happen to love sweet things.

3.  Burger King-- Whopper Jr w/Cheese
This item is around a $1, I think they may charge a little extra to add the cheese!!  This is a classic.  I only like it with added cheese.  Yummy!
.

4.  Taco Bell-- Beefy 5-layer burrito
This item is only 89 cents!!  They also have a value meal option for $2....that includes a small bag of doritos and a drink of your choice.  If you like taco bell's food, you should really try this item.


5.  Wendy's-- Sour cream and chive baked potato
This item is $1!  The picture does not show the sour cream, but I feel that the sour cream is the best part!!


 
Well, there you have it!!!  My 5 favorite Fast food items....I am so hungry just looking at all these yummy pictures.

Here is a bonus treat:  Wendy's Chocolate Frosty!!!  I wish I had one right now :(

Here is a picture of me stuffing my face with some yummy french fries.....LOL



3 comments:

  1. LOL..I posted an extra Frosty picture. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bronco Berry sauce isn't the only thing you made me try, I was addicted to that sweet tea because of you too! And I love Frosties too! And you really really need to try a cream pie from Burger King!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh I LOVE that Bronco berry sauce!!!

    ReplyDelete