Thursday, March 24, 2011

Flirty's Beauty

It's time again for some of my favorite beauty products.  I hope you all enjoy them and get a chance to try them out.

1.  Blow Silk---Use this product to make nasty damaged hair look smooth and pretty!!!  It smells really yummy too!!!


 2.  Noxzema---I really like the way noxzema feels cool on the skin.
 3.  Loreal Voluminous Mascara---Suggested by one of my viewers.  I thought I tried it before, but it must have been a different mascara because this stuff is AMAZING!!!  It is my new favorite mascara.  Thanks to whomever suggested this product!
 
4.  Garnier Fructis triple nutrition shampoo and conditioner--- I have been using this shampoo and conditioner to give my hair a break from Pantene.  I still love Pantene products but this makes my hair feel like it is getting an extra boost of oils.
 5.  Burts Bees Lip Balm---  My FAVORITE chap stick ever.  It is all natural and makes your lips feel smooth.  I use it as a base before I put my lipstick or lip gloss on.  It has a great taste.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment