Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Free MONEY at Walmart

Today I went to Walmart with my daughter and I noticed a guy who looked all stressed out.  He was pacing around the front of the store.  I stopped to look at the chickens, and the guy approached me.  He said that he was sorry to bother me and this was the most embarrassing thing he ever had to do...he explained that he was running on fumes and Walmart would not cash his check and he only had three dollars.  He needed gas and had quite a ways to go.  He asked me if I had any spare change.  He said I will show you my check and my id....whatever.  Anyways, I gave him $10.  So......Free money at Walmart!!!!

2 comments:

  1. aww what a good person u are jamie..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mommy taught you well! Dont Always assume someone is trying to scam you..... There really are a few Honest People left in this world! You will be paid back Ten Fold for your kind Heart!!

    ReplyDelete