Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Guys are like toilets, most are occupied and the rest are full of shit.

Guys are like toilets, most are occupied and the rest are full of shit. (thank goodness I am prepared)



All women have those days when they just wanna "MAN HATE".....(you know it's true ladies).  I know it is mean and I am sorry if there are any men that read this blog.  

Today is a "MAN HATER" day for me.  (maybe my period is coming...yup, I am blaming PMS)

Few women admit their ages... few men act theirs

Men are like fine wine. They start out as grapes and it is our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something we'd like to have dinner with.

Men are like fish. Neither would get into trouble if they only kept their mouths shut!

Diamonds are a girl's best friend... Dogs are a mans best friend... Now, who's the smarter sex?
 
 Men are like high heels. They're easy to walk on once you get the hang of it.

Ok, that was fun....and I feel better!!  
Thanks for stopping by my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment