Sunday, March 20, 2011

TRASH or TREASURE????

Sorry I haven't updated this blog for a couple days.  I have been really busy this past week-end.  One thing that I did that I LOVE to do is go the the used clothing stores.  Here are some of the great treasures that I found on my last shopping trip (just a few of my favorite finds).
1.  Hot Pink High Heels $5.00---What girl doesn't need some fancy hot pink heels???




 2.  Wood Ball Purse---hahahaha so ugly that it is CUTE!!! $3.00
 3.  Victoria's Secret Pj's---Sooo cute and in perfect condition.  Top---$2.50 Pants---$2.50
 4.  A rock and roll Nut Cracker---$3.00 (yes it really works)
 5.  Cats wearing High Heels pajama pants.  $2.50---these are for my cousin who loves cats, high heels, and the color PINK.....puuuuurrrrrrrr-fect

6.  A funny face cup.  40 cents!....I need this to drink my green tea!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment