Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Shake what ya Mama Gave ya!



Shake what ya mama gave ya---and my mama gave me A LOT....lol!  I guess.....If you got it, or even if you don't got it FLAUNT IT!


Belly dancing is so much FUN!  I take belly dance classes off and on--I can not wait until the weather gets better, so I can start taking classes again.  If you ever get a chance to try it--you should!  

Belly dancing is a great work-out, and let's face it the costumes are beautiful. Belly dancing is all about being sexy in your own skin.  You DO NOT have to be a super skinny super model to do belly dancing.   


I am still in the process of learning and love every minute of it.  Here are some pictures of me.  Disclaimer: I am not a professional belly dancer---I just pretend to be.  Also, I am probably breaking EVERY belly dance costuming rule.  I am wearing a Goodwill Belt on my head for crying out loud!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment